Sunday, December 23, 2012

Toddler Slippers

One of Grant's cousins asked me to make a pair of slippers for their daughter.  I initially started with the pattern I made for the baby slippers on my Etsy shop but that first pair was a felting failure!  I made these Felted Slippers from French Press Knits a few years ago and love them (so much I've made them for both my mom and sister too), so I decided to try and make a downsized version!



I forgot to take a picture of the soles of the slippers before sending them off in the mail, but I added some fabric similar to this (but bought at JoAnn) to the bottoms to give them some grip.

Pattern: French Press Felted Slippers (modified for tiny feet)
Yarn: Paton's Classic Wool (this wool felts VERY well!)
Size: Toddler 9 (about 6")

No comments:

Post a Comment