Monday, April 29, 2013

Warby Parker

It was time for some new glasses and I decided to try Warby Parker.  I am incredibly indecisive when it comes to purchases like this so the home try on was perfect for me.  You choose five frames you like and they send them to you for a week to try out for free.  You can even upload a photo of yourself to get an idea of what they might look like right from the website.



The five frames I chose.


I narrowed it down to two.  I loved that I could wear them around the house and see how they felt.  I also loved that I could ask for more opinions.  :-) Once I ordered the frames, the glasses came in less than a week and they're very reasonably priced.  I was also pretty impressed that when I called them, a human being answered the phone.  Next time I need new glasses, I know where just where to look.


No comments:

Post a Comment