Friday, May 10, 2013

Mother's Day... I mean weekend

The title should read: "Mother's Day Weekend" but it wouldn't allow the strikethrough.

This morning I decided that this whole weekend should be a celebration.  Basically, it is the calm before the storm as the students have just finished class and next week the flurry of finals and students moving out.  We woke up this morning to the sound of our neighbours voices and music as they began their roommate's bachelor party.  

We also woke up to the sweetest sound I have ever heard.  Will called both of us by our names.  The words mama and dada (pronounced da-ga) have never sounded sweeter.  We had a delicious gluten free crepe breakfast and Grant gave me my mother's day gift a little early.  I'll give you a hint (or three):




That's right, the camera lens has been replaced.  It was one of the best gifts I have ever received... twice.

What are you doing to celebrate this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment