Friday, February 8, 2013

Knit Valentine

I'll be honest, Valentine's day has not ever been my favourite holiday.  I don't have any bad memories associated with it, and I'm not one to rant about or complain about it either.  In fact, I should love valentines day because I love hearts, chocolate and flowers.  Both pink and red are my favourite colours.  And I really love all the candy that is on sale on February 15th.

That being said, last year I decided to make Grant a knit valentine.  Knitting is not exactly his forte, but he loves to receive (and give) cards and I love to knit.  So this seemed like a perfect fit.  A little of me and a little of him.  I think I might just have to make another one this year... or if anyone would like me to make one for you to give to someone special (on short notice), I'd love to do that too!



No comments:

Post a Comment