Monday, February 25, 2013

Puzzle Ball

I don't really know how to sew.  I've tried a few times and successfully hemmed curtains and made pillows and thanks to you tube videos I have managed to sew in zippers too.  Over the last few years I have tried a few different things including baby bibs and making prefold cloth diapers into burp cloths (other tutorial's that will come soon to the blog).  I went to Crafty Planet here in the Twin Cities last week and they had this Puzzle Ball on display.  Will reached for it and loved it instantly so I thought I'd try making one for him.  It turns out it was quite simple to follow the pattern, even for someone with minimal experience.  In fact, this was the first thing I have ever made from a pattern and I was quite pleased with the result.









Pattern: Puzzle Ball
Fabric: London and Polka Dots from Crafty Planet

1 comment: